Long Eaton Discount Furniture – Terms and Conditions
For the purposes of these terms and conditions:
We/we’ve: Long Eaton Discount Furniture and the employees thereof
You/your: the customer
Purchase of items
- · Items must be paid for in full before delivery can be made.
- · A deposit of 50% can be made with the remaining balance due before delivery.
- · If a deposit has been placed on an item available in store and you change your mind; we will refund your deposit in full.
- · If a deposit has been placed on an item we’ve had to order in specifically for you, including bespoke orders, we cannot return the deposit if you change your mind.
Delivery of items
- · We aim to deliver all items within 7 working days of order and will contact you with arrangements for this to take place.
- · It is your responsibility to make all necessary arrangements required to take delivery of the item(s) – this includes moving of other furniture, etc.
- · It is your responsibility to ensure that the purchased item fits through the door(s) of your property. If we are unable to carry the item into your property we will leave it outside. Returns and refunds are not available in this situation.
- · If the item(s) are to be placed upstairs it is your responsibility to ensure that they will fit through your staircase. If they do not, we will leave them downstairs. Returns and refunds are not available in this situation.
- · We are not insured to carry items up or down stairs inside your property. We may choose to do so at our discretion but we are not insured to do so and therefore cannot be held liable for any damage caused to the item(s), your property, your belongings or any persons within the property.
- · If, after receiving the item(s) into your home, you decide that you no longer want the item we are unable to accept this as a reason for exchange or refund.
- · All items come flat packed for self-assembly, unless otherwise stated at time of sale. We do not offer an assembly service.
Damaged items policy
- · All items come with a one year manufacturer’s warranty unless otherwise stated.
- · Items are not guaranteed against misuse or general wear and tear.
- · If an item is faulty upon receipt we will seek to replace the item or damaged parts within 14 working days.
- · If an item breaks within a reasonable time period after the sale of said item; we will repair the damaged part/item within 14 working days.
- · A refund is only considered, at our discretion, if there are repeated issues with an item within the manufacturer’s warranty of one year from date of purchase and all reasonable efforts to repair have failed. The amount refunded is the cost minus general wear and tear/length of warranty remaining.